Wednesday 12 October 2011

To fellow bloggers

Ok a few of you may, or may not have noticed that I have just signed up as a follower of your blog. The obvious reason for this is that having started my own blog a week ago, I would like you to "follow" me . . . and of course you are more than welcome. :-)
But the main reason is, although until  now I have only officially "followed" Gledwood (mostly due to lack of time) I  have often visited & commented on blogs from his bloglist & others and have found myself "following" ie; reading every post of a few. These didn't  show on my list of "blogs I follow" unless I signed up . . . I want them to show as I have brought a few readers here who are new to the blog world. This way, if they fancy reading more, there are some suggestions of blogs that I read. Thats  all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment